Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This summer I have picked up face painting which is a lot of fun. My painting skills have definitely improved because of this. Th...
-
Jack Bauer wood burning. I made this for another older brother, Kyle, in return for using his Netflix account. He's a fan of t...
-
Earlier I know I posted the first hand illustration but I just wanted to show the complete set, together. I had to create a n...
-
Last Christmas I painted shoes for my nieces. Unfortunately they outgrew the shoes faster than I would have liked. This photo was taken ...

Brigid, I just wanted to let you know that my girls did not outgrow them!! They still wear them and just wore them the other day!!! They love showing them off to their friends!
ReplyDeleteYay! Maybe it was just Kelly that told me that.
ReplyDelete